Brian Smith had been bouncing around at odd jobs his whole life when he decided to make a change. He had spent time on the road with his brother, a trucker, and finally decided that was the life he wanted, as well. Now, after finishing up a program at United Truck Driving School, he’s on his way to a job, and a life, on the road.
Shameeka is Class B driver and she is looking for employment at the moment.
David Hyde – Fall 2016
Jose Hernandez Diaz – Fall 2016
Tim Schock – Fall 2016
Radhwan Alhijjaj – Fall 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our San Diego student Jason. He passed and received his Commercial Driver’s License. We at United wish you the best and good luck on your upcoming interviews! We know you’ll do great!
By taking advantage of our military programs, Nikita passed and received her CDL. Not only was she an awesome student but she is also Active Duty US NAVY! We at United Truck Driving School wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Hats off to Joseph passed received his Commercial Driver’s License! He is one happy man! Joseph is looking for a local job and his goal is to work for FEDEX. We at United wish him the very best in your future endeavors. Great job Joseph!
Amber Simmons an instructor from United’s Riverside campus and her daughter Makayla Gryzik (right) who just passed her test for Class A license.
Congratulations to our Riverside student Jose Olivas! He was also sent by MBM Foods to obtain his CLASS A License and passed without a doubt. Awesome job Jose!! Wishing you nothing but the best! —
Meet Riverside student Bobby Soliman! He was sent by MBM Foods to obtain his CLASS A License and passed with flying colors! Great job Bobby, we wish the best on your future endeavors!
-I just completed my CDL course at UNITED truck driving school. They took care of my paperwork fast, and worked with me all the way. I didn’t think I could learn all that entails with completing your class A license. Thank you very much Reggie, Tim, Angel, Jorge and my hands on trainer Damon. Thank you all for giving me a new career. I would recommend this class/course to anyone.
-Eric V. 7/29/2016
-This school was great, they provided everything I needed to get my CDL A, which I got with no problem. Tim was great in the classroom and Damon was my driving instructor and was very patient with everyone and was very good in getting everyone to drive safely. Highly recommend if you need your CDL!
– Nick H. 7/29/2016
-School was excellent and worry free. United took care of all the scheduling needs for tests and appointments needed which comes in handy considering all the training needed to pass. I was able to acquire my Class A with all the endorsements including passenger in 5 weeks.
Be ready to hit the studying hard the first and second week. As long as you pay attention and hit the books at night you will pass the written tests easily. Second week you will have to learn your airbrakes and pre-trip inspection, which seems impossible at first. After about a week of studying these they will become second nature.
Once those are in the bag its time to go to the yard and learn how to drive! All the instructors are incredible but if you train with Damon like I did, your ahead of the game in attaining your license. He is truely one of the best in the business. He was not only professional and patient, but confident in the fact that he knows that he will be able to teach anyone to learn how to drive those trucks like a professional. He is gonna put the extra time needed if there is a student struggling, I saw it first hand. You will feel safe, confident, and encouraged to go test at the DMV after training with Damon! Put forth the effort in the classroom and the yard and you will be rewarded!
My thanks to United and all the instructors for helping me improve in my career as a Truck Driver.
– Matthew M. 7/24/16
– Last Thursday I received my class A. I never been so happy in my life that of my sons being born and meeting my fiancé. It was a perfect day. I want to say special thanks to Damon for teaching me good skills of trucking, and for me he became a good friend. Thanks to Bonny, Erick, Sal, Mitch, Reggie, and last but not least George. God bless you all … I RECOMMED United truck school for class A license. They are the Best.
-Ramiro F. 8-25-15
– “I attended United last month and completed my class A CDL today. I am giving United five stars for the following: Excellent learning climate. No ego, no yelling out of frustration by staff. Exceptional and professional staff. Two week classroom period will provide the general information and key instruction points to pass your DMV multiple question exams, pre trip and commercial air brake practicals. Two weeks on the road and “yard” provide patient, ice cool approach to getting you comfortable behind the wheel, “driving” routes and teaching you strategies to becoming a successful driver. As well as polishing off pre trip and air brake test skills. Administration and job placement departments both top notch. Location, facilities and class room in good taste. Thanks United!”
-Darwin T. 4-10-15
– “Recently, I completed a 5 week CDL course. At first, I felt a bit overwhelmed because I didn’t know what to expect. But, UNITED TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL formatted the entire learning process to ensure our success. The facility was clean, we were given ample breaks, and the entire staff was professional at all times. In administration, REGGIE COSBY helped me to understand different funding options. With Reggie’s help, I had the entire program paid for through the WIA Grant which was an amazing blessing!
Instructor SAL CURCIO was the consummate professional at ‘the yard’ which is where we got our hands on experience. Sal pretty much took us by the hand like little infants learning how to walk for the first time. His instruction is an exact science and he is also incredibly patient. Overall, the experience was awesome. Time flew by, we were given everything we needed to succeed, and we knew exactly what to expect. Before the program was completed, students in my class had already received pre-hire letters for employment. I strongly recommend this school!”
– Jeff C. 4-20-15
– “United truck driving school is by far the best choice if you are wanting to get your CDL!!! They teach you in a way that you’ll remember the information and make it extremely easy to learn the vehicle. And I have to say Amber from the riverside school was an awesome instructor!!! and all the other instructors there at the San Diego school Sal, Eric, Damon, and Jorge are super cool and know what there doing, so if you are looking for the best school to get your CDL look no further United truck driving school is it!!!”
– Ryan C. 2-24-15
– “The experience I received from, United truck driving school, will definitely secure my future In the trucking industry. I definitely couldn’t have done it without the professional tutelage, and guidance, from the best instructor that I’ve ever been dealing with, and their have been a few. Sal, thank you, buddy, I couldn’t have done this without you. You had more confidence in me then I had in myself for just a minute. I just want everyone to know, if your looking to get into truck driving, look no further than, United trucking school, because, they are by far the top of the line in their field. All of the other driving instructors are good as well, but sal still gets number one in my book, because he went above and beyond to get me where I am today, thanks again. Go United.”
– Xavier T. 2-19-15
– “My experience with United Truck Driving School could not have been better! Excellent program and top notch instructors. My driving instructor, Damon was a pivotal influence in enhancing my skills and knowledge. He was very patient and have excellent thorough instruction to the point where I felt like I was driving like a veteran. At the sake of sounding repetitive.. I could not have asked for a better experience. I am confident and excited to get out there on the road!”
– Sean J. 1-20-15